Sunday, November 7, 2010

Well..... Here it goes

Hi....

I've set this blog up as a way for me to get things off my chest. Dont worry it wont be one of those ranting and raving blogs. Granted i may have the odd post or two that i will just have a good vent, but hopefully they will be of interest to other people. I have been told by friends and family that i can get a little up tight about things and that i over think things way to much. Im hoping this blog will help me to share stuff and it will also be a way for me to get some of the randoms things out of my head that sometimes float around in there for days or weeks. I will try and share funny stories from my offshore oil rig lifestyle and from my other travels around the country and maybe even the world.

So here it goes......hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment